Last Updated on August 20, 2022 by Helena Rizzo
Having the best commercial blender for home use and not just the regular blender or the residential blender is the best because as the name implies it is for commercial purposes which means it can be used for large-scale production and that is why restaurants and coffee shops make use of it. So, instead of having many appliances around the house, why not get one appliance that can help to serve the purpose of many things? Yes, with it you don’t need to think of buying a juicer, mixer, or even a food processor.
When you have the right kitchen appliance, cooking becomes easier and more fun. Blender is one of the essential pieces of equipment that one must have at home, with it, you can get your food preparation done faster, and more productively, and it also helps to save time and energy.
What Are Commercial Blenders Used For?
Commercial blenders can be used to mix edible ingredients for food preparation like making puree, crushing ice, nuts, and frozen foods and can also be used to make fruit juices, smoothies, beverages, coffee, ice cream, yogurts, peanut butter, or to heat soups. It is suitable for most edible ingredients from soft ingredients to hard ingredients.
Why Do You Need To Buy A Commercial Blender?
Buying a commercial blender is the best even though its price can be higher than that of other blenders like the regular blenders or residential blenders but by having it you are assured of a longer service life blender that is made of durable materials (BPA-free material), they are food-safe materials and it has a powerful motor that helps you in preparing your food in minutes or even in seconds and you can use it as many times as you want within a day.
It also has large-capacity storage tanks that allow you to prepare large batches of food at a time that can serve multiple people and the storage tank is easy to clean which will save you considerable time and energy.
Even though commercial blenders cost much more than other blenders, the benefit is still on the high side, it serves several purposes and does more tasks, it lasts longer and has a more extended warranty period in return. When you invest in them it is generally more beneficial, and you will not have to change it to a new one anytime soon.
What Are The Best Commercial Blenders for Home Use?
Good commercial blenders are often designed to work for a very long time and for serving multiple tasks. It comes with a protection feature such as a safety lock, and automatic shutdown when overloaded or when the engine is overheating.
Here is a list of our best 7 commercial blender choices for your home use for food and drink preparations. They are all durable and also have a powerful motor that makes them work perfectly and efficiently. They come with great warranties that can last up to 10 years.
1. Ninja BL660 Professional Compact Smoothie & Food Processing Blender, 1100-Watts, 3 Functions for Frozen Drinks, Smoothies, Sauces, & More, 72-oz.* Pitcher, (2) 16-oz. To-Go Cups & Spout Lids, Gray.
Ninja BL660 Commercial Blender is a multipurpose blender designed to be a piece of complete kitchen equipment with different processing attachments or features like a kneading hook for making dough, high-quality steel blades for blending and chopping foods more smoothly and quickly, a dough paddle for making cookies, bread, pizza and pretzels, and a whisk attachment for making whipping cream, homemade butter and batters. Currently it is rated as the overall best commercial blender for home use.
The blender has a powerful operating capacity of a 1100W motor housed in a high-quality casing that can crush hard foods and ice within a second. It has a BPA- Free SAN plastic lids, which is dishwasher-proof. It has 72 oz. pitcher which can be used to serve more food at a time and it comes with two single 16-oz cups attached for storing drinks.
Pros & Cons of the Ninja 1100W Motor Commercial Blender
- It is a versatile blender
- Powerful operating blender and yet quiet
- Crush hard foods and ice very fast
- It is easy to use and clean
- It has sturdy and sharp blades that are well built and easy to remove
- The blades are extremely sharp
- It is expensive
- The base of the blender is not durable
- ULTIMATE POWER: 1100-watt motor powers through the toughest ingredients and pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies, sauces, and more.
- VERSITILE FUNCTIONS: Professional performance with 3 manual speeds, pulse, and the single serve function for to-go cups.
- XL CAPACITY: 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher is perfect for creating creamy frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family, or entertaining guests. 64 oz. max liquid capacity.
- FOOD PROCESSING: Chop fresh ingredients evenly without any mush. Effortlessly mince, chop, grind, and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparations and recipes.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Blend directly in the 16-oz. single-serve cup, attach the spout lid, and enjoy your creations on the go.
- EASY TO CLEAN: All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: Includes a 28-recipe inspiration guide to get you started with easy-to-prepare smoothies, frozen drinks, sauces, and more.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1100-Watt Motor Base, 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher with Lid, Stacked Blade Assembly, (2) 16 oz. To-Go Cups, (2) Spout Lids, Pro Extractor Blades Assembly, & 28-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Vitamix 36019 quiet one blender is our best value blender. This blender operates with minimal noise and it works perfectly, it has a built-in vibration dampening technology that works with the blender enclosure to provide quiet operation. It is a great commercial blender for home use with a powerful motor of 3-HP for blending thick or hard food products with less noise and an efficient air management system to create a comfortable and enjoyable environment when in use. It has a volume capacity of 48-oz which can accept a large batch of food at a time and it lifts out easily for pouring with easy cleanup.
The blending container is made from clear Tritan plastic that is resistant to damage from impacts and the blending process is very visible. It has a 6 program button with 34 optimized program options to blend food products consistently. It can be used to make coffees, frozen beverages, smoothies, desserts, nut butter, and more. This is another quality commercial blender for home use.
Pros and Cons of Vitamix 36019 The Quiet One On-Counter Bar Type 48 Oz Blender
- Made of vibration dampening technology to provide quiet operation.
- Has a powerful motor of 3-HP for blending thick products
- It has a magnetic sound control enclosure
- It is easy to clean and set-up
- High price
- No warranty arrangement for home use except for commercial use
Another best commercial blender for home use is the Blendtec blender. It is a well-known brand for making different kitchen appliances and Blendtec commercial blender is a good choice when you are considering which blender to get for your home use, it is very durable.
The Blendtec professional-800 blender is also referred to as the Stealth and is also one of the quietest blenders in the world today. It has a powerful 3.8 peak horsepower motor that blends ingredients efficiently to give you perfect fruit juice, smoothies, hot soups, iced coffee, ice cream, batters, mixed drinks, frozen treats, and more.
It also has a 1800watt motor, which makes it more powerful than the standard blender and a thicker blade of about 80% stronger than the conventional blades resulting in more efficient work of the blender than most home or commercial blenders.
The container is made from free-BPA material and a laser-cut stainless steel blade that can be used to heat your soup quickly. It has an 11-speed slider to operate at a different speed, and a touch slider that can easily control it This blender has many amazing features to enjoy from and its materials are environmentally friendly and it comes with an impressive 10-year warranty that is rare to get elsewhere, it is a huge investment that must not be avoided.
Pros and Cons of Blendtec Professional 800 Blender
- BPA-free material
- 10-years warranty
- Quiet blender
- Heat soup in the blender
- Very powerful motor and thick blades
- It is highly expensive than many blenders
- 11-Speed Control: Customize consistency of your blender's smoothies with incremental speed cycles
- Less Noise: Comes with Blendtec Sound Enclosure for quiet blending when making smoothies and shakes
- Personal Blender: Make single-serve smoothies and shakes with th GO Travel Bottle kitchen blender
- Easy to Clean: Scrape all of your soups or smoothies with the heat-resistant Spoonula spatula
- Blend Safely: Our blunt kitchen blender blade pulverizes ingredients and keeps injuries at bay
If you are considering the best commercial blender for home use that can give you the smoothest mixed drinks at home just like how it is sold in bars then you should consider Hamilton Beach HBH650 Tempest Commercial Blender. It is mostly recommended for bars, nightclubs, casinos, or restaurants because it is known to give a professional touch to its production.
This powerful blender has 64 oz. durable polycarbonate container, a wave-action blade design that forces your mixture into the blades and it ensures that no chunks of food are left over after the blending process and it also has a solid motor of 3 HP capable for quick and efficient mixing of different beverage items. It has a jump-cycle for consistent blending, it picks the hard food products or larger chunks of ice slowly to blend before it speeds up to blend everything smoothly, this can help to improve the lifespan of the motor. It is a 2-speed blender, high and low speed and it also has a pulse button option to blend your can beverages with incredible precision.
Although it just has a three-year warranty which isn’t encouraging, it is one of the best deals you can ever think of.
Pros and Cons of Hamilton Beach HBH650 Tempest Commercial Blender
- It has a Jump-cycle that helps the motor
- Has a 3 HP powerful motor for efficient blending
- A durable polycarbonate container
- It has 2 speeds power motor and pulse option
- And also a wave-action for a smooth blend
- It does not look attractive
- The price is very high
- Not easy to use
- Blends a 16 oz. Daiquiri in just 12 seconds
- Not more ice chunks with patented wave-action system
- Powerful 3 hp motor with all-metal drive coupling
- Easy-to-clean 2 speeds, jump cycle & pulse button for maximum drink versatility
- Timer with automatic shutoff
- Wave Action System - Ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks untouched by the blades. The Wave Action System has a unique container and blade design for smooth results every time.
- Super-Creamy Drink Profile - The Wave Action System, along with speed and blade design, break down ice from a granita texture to a creamy drink profile.
- Two Speeds, Jump Cycle & Pulse Button - Offer precision blending for a wide variety of drink mixtures.
- Timer with Automatic Shutoff - Indispensible for busy bars, it frees operators up for other tasks.
- 3 Hp Motor - Built with a durable all-metal drive coupling to satisfy the demands of the busiest bars.
This is another brilliant product from Vitamix, it performed exceptionally well, although not sleek but it is good at grinding coffee, beans and for making milkshakes and smoothies. It has a large base that houses the motor with a low-profile 64-oz. capacity of about 17 inches container to blend larger recipe batches.
With five program settings to ensure a walk-away convenience if you are the type that multitasks when in the kitchen, you just need to adjust the blending time and speed depending on the type of ingredients you are mixing and it gives consistent results and stops when the bending process is over. It provides 17 programs to make smoothies, hot soups, dips & spreads, frozen desserts, baby food, nut butter even for self-cleaning, grinding, chopping, and frothing.
It has touchscreen controls that give the blender a sleek silhouette and are easy to clean, the jar also fits on the large base nicely. It provides built-in wireless connectivity so that it can easily connect to an app on your phone wirelessly so that you can do the settings you need on your phone, the app has 17 programs.
The self-cleaning program allows the blender to be cleaned by dropping a drop of detergent and water into the container and running it for 30-60 seconds.
This whole feature is amazing and to crown it all It comes with an impressive ten-year warranty.
Pros and Cons of Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender
- It has a program setting
- Very easy to clean
- Large capacity blender
- Touchscreen control and a digital timer
- 10 years standard warranty
- Very expensive
- Not attractive
- Program Settings: Five program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts, and Self-Cleaning) ensure walk-away convenience and consistent results. The A3500 pairs with the Vitamix Perfect Blend App: Unlock the Ascent Series A3500's full potential with 17 programs and 500+ recipes with the iOS + Android app.
- Touchscreen Controls give the machine a sleek silhouette and are easily wiped clean.Electrical Ratings - 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps. Cord: 4 feet. HP: 2.2-peak
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity: The motor base is able to read the container size you’ve chosen and automatically adjust program settings and maximum blending times accordingly. Add a range of compatible container sizes, building a customized blending system designed to fit your needs.
- Programmable Timer: A built-in timer helps avoid over- or under-processing your custom recipes. Set the timer to the length of your blend, and it will turn the machine off automatically. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, low-profile classic tamper, Simply Blending Cookbook
Not really considered, but if you are on a budget and looking for a good commercial blender for home use, then you should try this blender.
The blender has a capacity of 1800W, and it is the best product for blending anything you want, it is capable of achieving almost all the tasks of a commercial blender like grinding nuts, grinding frozen food, making hot soups, mashing vegetables even for making ice coffee, smoothies, fruit juices and perfect for crushing ice. It has an outstanding performance rate and it is the most heavy-duty blender ever made. It is very versatile having about 8 different features for crushing hard foods, mixing ingredients, chopping vegetables, grinding coffee or nuts, heating soups, processing, pureeing, and liquefying.
The blender has a blade made of stainless steel with a pulse feature, it is BPA-free with eight sturdy blades that are capable of any type of ingredients like ice, fruits, vegetables, or nuts. It has a strong 64 oz. container for serving large batches with a cylindrical compression core, which helps you to squeeze your food downward for well mixing of the food when blending and it is capable of handling professional, commercial, or even heavy-duty projects.
With a 5-year warranty and 100% money-back exchange if any parts should break or malfunction, it is a good option.
Pros and Cons of Cleanblend Commercial Blender
- The speed and power are easy to adjust
- Powerful 1800W capacity
- It is a versatile machine
- Good for making many kinds of smoothies and crushing ice
- It not a noisy blender
- A strong 64 oz. container
- The base is not stable and wobbly when blending
- It is too big and it takes up too much space in the kitchen
- CLEANBLEND HIGH POWERED BLENDER: The most powerful heavy duty countertop blenders we know of. Cleanblend’s commercial blenders feature a 3 HP, 1800 watt motor. This power is key to the unrivaled commercial grade performance of our blenders. Whether you want to pulverize ice, chop some fresh salsa, or process hot soup, this 1800w blender’s variable speed control is up to the task. It’s remarkably strong and surprisingly quiet. Everything you want in a quiet blender
- MULTI-USE BLENDER, ALL IN ONE DESIGN: Our Cleanblend Countertop Blenders could replace up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquify. Create larger servings of ice blended coffee, dips, sauce, or margaritas! This large blender also makes soups, really what more can you ask for? Say goodbye to unblended bits, chewy chunks, and grainy lumps—for good and say hello to a better, healthier you!
- BEST BLENDER FOR LARGE PORTIONS AND COMMERCIAL DEMANDS: When a single serve blender isn't enough, our Cleanblend high performance commercial blender can handle your commercial, or heavy duty cafe or restaurant needs. This bigger and better super blender serves up large batches of smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, margaritas, cappuccinos, soups, batters, sauces, dressings, salad and more! No need to blend repeatedly, leave the large batches to us while you run your business!
- BPA FREE & FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Clean eating starts with safe appliances. BPA-Free means you get all of the vitamins and nutrients from your food—and none of the chemicals found in other plastics. From soup to smoothies, you’re always safe with Cleanblend. CleanBlend’s high speed blender is made with an 8-blade sealed ball bearing for maximized performance, hardened stainless steel blades, and a BPA free pitcher that's basically unbreakable and easy to clean!
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Buyer’s Guide For Choosing The Best Commercial Blender for Home Use.
Now that you have gone through the list of our best blenders, you may have noticed that most of the blenders have some common features like durability, powerful motor, capacity, ease of use, high price and the reason is that they are all commercial blenders but some of them still stand out with an extra feature. In this section, we will be sharing some important tips that will guide you when considering which commercial blender best fits your home needs.
This is the first thing to consider when choosing a good commercial blender. Ensure the blender is powerful enough, with that you will be certain of a smooth and efficient operation. Consider having nothing less than a two-horsepower motor, it will give plenty of speeds that you desire to perform major blending with ease like cutting of greens, crushing of ice, and blending of frozen foods. It will help to save time and energy as you do not have to wait for long before getting the result and it helps to get a perfect blend and gives a better taste of the mixed ingredients.
Blades in a blender are a major component and it determines the speed of the blender. When you have high-quality and shape blades in a blender, crushing your ice will not be a big deal as with other hard foods. It is majorly for cutting, the food will be cut with speed and it helps to save time and energy.
A high-quality blade is made of durable and strong stainless steel that cannot rust. Rusting of blades would endanger the health of the users.
3. Blender Container Material And Capacity
Blender containers are made of so many materials but the most common ones are glass and BPA-free plastic materials. Even though both are easy to clean and are dishwasher safe but it is best to go to choose the glass material over the plastic ones because, with constant usage, the plastic materials tend to absorb the flavour from different foods even with constant cleaning thereby causing an irritating smell. The glass material container cannot easily break, they are always thick and sturdy.
And a large capacity container will enable you to prepare large batches of food in one blending to save time and energy. Blender capacities vary from model to model. Determine the capacity you need for the average serving size you will be blending before choosing.
It can be annoying when a blender is too noisy, you will just want to finish the blending very soon and be done with it at once. The truth is that the noise from it is unavoidable because of the powerful motor feature.
You can choose a blender with minimal noise just like some of the blenders that made it to our list, they offer noise reduction features.
You can also consider a blender that has a sound control enclosing feature; it uses a polycarbonate shield that helps to surround your blending pitcher during use or a Built-in sound dampening technology that can help to drastically reduce motor noises.
A commercial blender is a huge investment and it is the most expensive, it won’t be good if that same investment cannot last for a long time. Having a blender that does much work and can also crush ice or solid food ingredients without a warranty is fake, it will definitely have a short lifespan.
In other words, you must not buy any blender for crushing ice or any hard food ingredients if it does not have a warranty, even if it has so many features described on it. Not having a warranty or a low warranty is an indicator of a low-quality blender.
A company that can boldly indicate a long-year warranty for its products usually means that the company stands behind its product and the users can expect a long service life.
It is always of good benefit to the user if the investment made will yield a good return with great service and that is why you need to be sure of a long-year warranty before you consider buying your commercial blender.
Now we have listed some of our reviews of the best commercial blenders for home use, and all the commercial blenders that made it to our list are all equipped with great features for high performance and they are of the best qualities from a well-known brand even though some still stand out from the rest like Ninja 1100 Commercial Blender, our overall best is designed to be a multipurpose blender which shows that it has a little bit of everything and is designed to be a piece of complete kitchen equipment.